4.09.2008

Still happily married

Kenny sticking each tiny little square to the wall. I stopped just long enough to take this picture.
Do you think he would let me get away with not helping?

Done! Even the dogs are tired...

Well, I am happy to say that Kenny and I will not be getting a divorce after last night's project which, by the way, consumed 2 1/2 hours of our life. I never want to see another little tiny organic square decal again, but other than that we're good!Kenny only talked to me like I was 4 once. I rolled my eyes twice. He pushed me out of his way a few times, only to have me push back. The words, "Do you want me to just leave and you can do this yourself?" only left my lips one time. I almost destroyed about 4 columns of squares by making them all stick to eachother, but Kenny saved the day.

I was going to count every single square so I could say how many I touched. Yes, we had to rub EVERY SINGLE SQUARE off of the backing paper onto the wall.

UPDATE: Bought it here! By the way, this entire site is amazing! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5226382

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love it! Where'd you get that?

Anonymous said...

they look great! the things we do for a good looking room. this is the story of my life.

Lauren said...

Thanks Brie. But, don't you get to pay other people to do the crap work? You SHOULD!

Patti said...

I may have to get the gecko design for Florida. By the way your walls look like they are painted the exact color that I have in my living room. Great minds think alike.

Lauren said...

Great minds DO think alike! I am sure you would be able to find an awesome Florida-ish decal!