4.01.2008

Date nights are pricey nights

Kenny and I decided to have Monday night date night this week. We went out to dinner and then the plan was to go to a movie. I have an infinite hatred for movie theatres these days, so I pretty much vetoed that as soon as it was suggested. They smell funny, people talk too loud, etc. I would rather just rent a movie and watch it at home. Anyways, I digress...
We decided to go look at new beds. Look. Get a feel for what is out there. Ours totally sucks. Every morning we wake up with some new pain or body part that has fallen asleep. I have not figured out if it because our bed sucks or if it because we are getting old. I am obviously going with the first. Well, looking turned into buying and we are having our new king sized bed delivered to us tomorrow afternoon. It is amazing and I am so excited I can barely stand it! This is kindof like when I went to Honda to buy a new heater/AC knob for the Accord($8) and we left with a new Element(not $8). Kenny and I do not do well "just looking". It's a problem we have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had better hit movie theaters while you can, it is much harder to go once you have kids!! Plus you cannot get movie popcorn at home . . . that is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

The movies are also a lot cheaper than buying a new bed!