4.17.2008

What month did this happen? Careful...

1. I woke up to birds chirping and decided to wear a tank top because it was gorgeous outside. For lunch, I went to Wahoo's and sat outside on the patio. Even got a little sun. I didn't need my jacket the entire day because the sun was shining. It was about 75 degrees.

2. I woke up and looked outside to see about 5 inches of snow. I called work to see if there was a delay because of the slick roads. The dogs had to be pushed outside because they despise the cold weather and it was about 15 degrees out. I was almost late to work because I had to scrape the 2 inches of ice off of all my windows.

1. This Monday past
2. TODAY

I am really ready for spring and nicer weather. This is crap.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Just for the record, it is currently sunny and 61 here. Hey-o!

:)

Mimi said...

No pictures -- but you're always able to put a comedic spin on it all. :)

Petit Elefant said...

Email me. You've won some wallpaper birds from Inke on Petit Elefant.
allison@petitelefant.com
CONGRATULATIONS.