5.23.2008

Tough one to pull off

I know it's "Recipe Day", but frankly, I'm not in the mood. So, instead, I bring you this.

I have to admit, that I totally have a thing for guys with longer hair. There is just something about it. However, I am very particular on what flowy locks get my approval. Guys that have had the same hair since 1994 do not qualify.

Example
I realize that even if this guy had short hair, I would still not approve. It's pretty much a lose, lose situation for him. The shirt, the chain-yikes. And while we are on the subject of hair, facial hair is also very important. The poor guy couldn't even get that right. Well, neither can Kenny, but I still married him.

I do approve of the following (always and forever)
If I had never met Kenny, this is the type of fella I would have more than likely ended up with....He'''s jurst beautiiiflasfzx dansjklsahf slakhf adfdhwiefvxm,......sorry, hard to type while staring at perfection. Those eyes, that hair.....

1 comment:

Steve said...

Just thought I'd leave a photo for you to contemplate.