5.23.2008

Damnit Danielle

UGH-Nicole's sister apparently has nothing better to do. I've been tagged. Thanks a lot Danielle. If I don't do it, I am a party-pooper and if I do, I am just LAME. Well, look what option I chose. Damn you. It won't hurt my feelings if you don't read the rest of this post, really. And just for the record, I will not ever do this again. Got it?

The Rules:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags other people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Here goes nothin'.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmmm, 10 years ago I was almost done with my Junior year of high school. I probably had already checked out and was just going through the motions until summer break finally began. Beyond that, I remember nothing.

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Meringues
2. Grapefruit
3. Cheese and crackers
4. Popcorn
5. Pretzels

Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire:
1. Travel
2. Donate
3. Take care of my family/friends (just one) forever
4. Have loads of fun
5. Build an eco-friendly house

Five Places I Have Lived:
1. New York
2. Arizona
3. Texas
4. Colorado
5. Dublin, Ireland (That one is just a wish)

Five People I Want to Get to Know Better (A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!”)
1. Amanda
2. Patti
3. Bonnie
4. Mimi
5. Scary Mommy

5 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

Crap.


:)

Lauren said...

I know, I know. I am so sorry. Thank Danielle. What a jerk :)

Mimi said...

TGIF

Danielle said...

Um, so sorry to have made you lame Lauren. Because you weren't taking care of that all by yourself anyway...

Please, resume bitching about work instead....

*wink* *smile*

Lauren said...

Wow, brutal Danielle!