5.19.2008

Check it off the damn list!

Saturday morning was sprinkler and seed day. We are DONE with our yard! Now, we wait. Hopefully grass will grow. It’s been two whole days and I am annoyed that there is still no green back there. This will definitely help to teach me some patience.

Trips I made to ABC plumbing for random sprinkler parts=25,003

Times Kenny called me a F-ing retard=1

Leaks Kenny had to fix in the crawl space=3

Total number of hours our entire house smelled like poop because of the topsoil=48 and counting

Times I whined about helping=Way more than I should have

Total number of times I went into the crawl space=0 (I will not go in that place……scary)

Number of times I swept the kitchen floor=3 before realizing that it would keep getting messed up-just leave it

Times I want to redo a yard again in my lifetime=0

Number of mac-n-cheese snacks consumed from Sonic=6 (Have you tried them? They are FRIED mac-n-cheese and they are TO DIE FOR)

5 comments:

Mimi said...

we planted grass seed recently it took about 10 days...but then all of a sudden it was everywhere....

Lauren said...

EIGHT more days??? Ugh-that is so long to wait!

Mimi said...

By day 3 1/2 I had all but given up hope and spent the next 6 days cussing out Home Depot or whoever else seemed fit every time I walked by the non-existent grass.

Anonymous said...

I signed up to do all of the comment stuff so I could post witty comments but it keeps telling me that I have an incorrect password. I'll just stay anonymous for a while. Steve

Anonymous said...

I love knowing that Kenny can only take so much, I used to think he was incapable of bing annoyed or frustrated. Way to find the end of his rope, you f'ing retard!
-Not Jeff
P.S. This comment thing does not work in Firefox browser...