5.12.2008

Nice pants

(For some reason, I cannot find any other pictures of John Legend standing. It's probably pretty tiring holding that thing up all day long. Maybe that is why he plays the piano, so he can sit more often. This picture does not even fully show what I am talking about-booooooo.)

Kenny and I stopped at Old Navy the other day for some work pants. They had these really cool striped seersuckers and Kenny decided to get a pair. We got home and when he walked into the bedroom with them on, all I could do was chuckle.

I am not sure if you have ever noticed John Legend’s, um, southern region. His pants are not ever particularly tight, but his package is always accentuated. It seems to be especially obvious in the Target commercial he was recently in. I have pointed it out to Kenny more than once and every time we see him on TV, I just start to laugh.

Back to my story…so I am laughing at Kenny.

What’s wrong with them?

Nothing, John Legend. Nothing at all.

They are going back. Quit staring. It makes my uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

your blogs crack me up -- literally, they make me laugh out loud. :)

Happy Monday - if there is such a thing.

Patti said...

Celebrate the package!