5.07.2009

To do list

1. Stop eating for at least one hour out of the day. Time I am sleeping does not count, although it totally should.

2. Clean my house. I mean really clean it. The outside and inside have started to become one with the grass bits and little dirty paw prints on the floor. Also, the dust-bunnies may or may not be close to the same size as the dogs.

3. Get some sun. Not a lot. Just enough. I think being almost translucent is wrong in so many ways.

4. Go through my DVR. I have no clue why half the shows on there are being recorded, but it is taking up “Keeping up with the Kardashians” room. And, while I am at it, go through my “friends”. Get rid of some of those too.

5. Get next Wednesday’s post ready. It’s a good one, Internet.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I have dust bunnies that will probably bark when I finally get around to cleaning them up...

Have fun w/ your list :)