6.25.2008

This just in: We're old

After work yesterday, Kenny met up with some friends at a bar. He called me and asked if I wanted to join them for a beer or two. Fast forward to this morning and you will find two hungover folks. Did we even drink that much? Not really. Did we go to bed later than usual? Nope. I am so tired, I swear to God I could fall asleep under my desk right now. Nothing has ever sounded more appealing actually. I have gone through two Sigg bottles of water and have yet to pee. Kenny had to wake up and get out of bed because he said he felt to crappy to keep lying down. Kenny and I are lame. Completely lame.

Where are the days of me going to Denver during the week and coming home at 4:30am only to have to wake up at 5:30? I would be totally fine the entire day! Not sleepy in the slightest.

Stupid adulthood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so old. I can't believe how old you two are. Rub some Bengay on it, hike up your big girl pants, and get back in the game...oldy oldsmobile.

Anonymous said...

You were the queen of functioning off only a little bit of sleep....usually with the help of gatorade and few extra greasy tator tots.

Lauren said...

That must have been it-the ONLY reason I was a wreck was because I was sans Sonic tatertots! HOw could I forget!?!