6.30.2008

My new job

I think I fell into my new job today: Phone sex operator

Hello. May I speak to Darwin please?

This is him.

Hi. This is Lauren with AAA. (Then I said a bunch of other completely non-important stuff to let him know his vehicle is totaled.)

Can I tell you something first? You have a very sexy voice over the phone.

Um, Ok. I would just like to verify some information.

Mmmmm. Go ahead.

At this point I went through all his information and I could tell he was not even listening to what I was saying.

Can I ask you something off the record?

Ask whatever you would like, however this is being recorded.

Oh, nevermind. It was a reeeeeeaaaaaaaallllly good question.

Right. Well, would you like to think about your options and give me a call tomorrow?

I would love to. I can't wait to talk to you again. I am reeeeaaaalllly looking forward to it.



I need to shower.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little more cash on the side for Kenny's Harley fund is always good.

Bonnie said...

Gross.

Lauren said...

Gross does not even begin to describe it Bonnie

Mimi said...

EWWW! There should laws against people like that...

Anonymous said...

Was his name actually Darwin?!

Lauren said...

Yeppers, it was!

Anonymous said...

That is ewww. I don't even want to imagine what Darwin was doing to his little species.

Danielle said...

That is really really creepy...