6.24.2008

Clever, clever boys

Whenever Kenny and I go out of town, my mom stays at the house to "babysit" the girls. I never think twice about what is going on at home, but that will now change. After our return home from San Diego, Brad informed me that we were lucky. We're lucky they (Tad and Brad) decided not to mess with us. I told him my mom was there so they couldn't have done anything, to which he replied, "She would have totally gone in out it with us." True enough, Brad.

A few of their non-executed ideas:

1. Put confetti on top of the ceiling fan blades. When we turned them on-instant party!

2. Shave Hazel and glue the hair onto Clementine.

3. Saran wrap the toilets.

4.Cut labels off of cans in cupboard.

5. Sod your patio/garage. This actually would have been welcomed-sod is expensive!

6. Change the way the refrigerator door opens.

It is so on Brad(and Tad).....

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Confetti on the ceiling fans is clever...

Anonymous said...

I learned this one from my ex... Come Easter time, buy a package of the Pez tablets to dye eggs. Unscrew the shower head, put one in there. When the water hits the tablet, they'll get a shot of colored water that might take a little while to remove. Another vicious one is to get a can of deer scent and put it somewhere. I have not personally smelled this stuff, but apparently it's pretty foul!! Just a few ideas. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
A Salmon in the attic. Rubber band on the sink sprayer. 500 forks w/marshmallows in the yard. Spray painting the front lawn pink. It was a stroke of genious the way the prank ideas were flowing. They just spewed out like beer from your nose.
You are so lucky the putt putt golf calmed our twisted plans that night. Plus, I had to leave at 4am...and the 'old man' syndrom temporarily kicked in.
Still...the picture in my mind of shaving Hazel and glueing the fuzz onto Clementine is my favorite of all time. I really want to find out what Clem would look like with a large mustache, and extra-poofy cranium fur...
Cheers! - Tad

Lauren said...

I guess I'm luky you are old ;)