7.01.2009

Check it off the list

I called Linds and asked her if she could go to Babies-R-Us with me to help me register. Kenny and I had such a horrible time the first go-round and I desperately needed a moms help. Or, so I thought I did. We showed up and ended up only adding about 5 more things! I guess Kenny and I aren’t as clueless as we thought we were-somewhat comforting. So, other than going back to Target to add a couple more items I forgot about, we are done registering! I know it’s a bit early, but I am too impatient to wait. So, another thing checked off the list!

Now, I just have to finish the room, which is not going well. I ordered a rug I am pretty sure I will hate, I found a dresser that’s a bit more than I wanted to spend (it’s on my registry actually), and I have yet to find artwork on www.Etsy.com that will work. Like the registry and picking a name, I just want it done.

1 comment:

megantpalmer said...

What are you doing the nursery in???