6.25.2009

It's a hamburger!


Or as Kenny's brother so eloquently put it, an axe wound. We are having a girl, people. We are flippin' surprised (and obviously excited). We couldn't believe it when they told us. The news crew also met us at my appointment with the results from my blood test. She wouldn't tell me until we saw on the ultrasound-and what do you know, the test was right! She was moving all around and looked so tiny and adorable on the screen. It was amazing to see all her little parts in working order. Makes it a bit more real.
After the appointment, we went straight to Babies-R-Us to register. I thought it would be fun. I could not have been more wrong. When we registered for our wedding, we knew what we wanted/needed. Here we had no clue. It was overwhelming and anything but enjoyable. I will definitely have to make another trip to register for more things and I have to delete some of the crap I put on there this time.

It's a girl! So weird to call it a she now.

6 comments:

Patti said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Do you have any names picked out?

Mimi said...

Congratulations!!!!
Girls rule!! Have fun shopping! :)

Sillyrabbit said...

I'm so happy for you both!!! Seriously Congrats!!!!!

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am absolutely thrilled for both of you! Better start putting bars on the doors now, cuz she's going to be a "looker!" I do have an image of a psycho pregnant women in Babies R Us though.

Robbie