6.03.2009

I've turned into a moron

I have turned into a total klutz and I have somehow forgotten everyday words. I have stubbed my toe(s) numerous times in the past week, banged my head (really hard) with the closet door, spilled countless cups of water, and dropped everything from phones to bags.

Also, lately, I know exactly what I am trying to say but instead of one word, another comes out. The other day I said I needed to go upstairs to grab a toothpick, when I meant to say q-tip. This happens more times than I can count on a daily basis. The worst part is, half the time, I don’t even realize I used the incorrect word until 5 minutes later.

I have reread this blog about 20 times to make sure I typed what I meant to type.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Babies turn your brain to mush, it does come back . . . eventually!

Amber Jeffords said...

I have had many friends that were pregnant and experienced the same thing...so what the hell does that mean for me when I'm like that normally, sans baby?? :)