7.07.2009

Happy 4th

I was really not looking forward to the 4th this year (sorry guys!). We made plans to head down to Kris and Patrick’s house. Last time we hung out with Patrick on the 4th, I spent the night sitting in a truck while all the guys shot each other with bottle-rockets. Kenny has a scar on his shoulder to prove it. I don’t like being startled and I hate loud things, so fireworks are not on my list of favorites.

It ended up being a fun night-they had a party in their back pasture and set off fireworks for a good two hours. It’s completely different if I know they’re coming. We spent the night and then got to hang out at their parents pool on Sunday-not a bad weekend!

Sidenote: I think stomach touchers are like cats. Cats know exactly who doesn’t like them or who is allergic to them and they seem to want to hang out with only those people. These stomach touchers are coming out of the woodworks! You all told me, “Oh, no one touched my stomach while I was pregnant.” That is crap. I have had more random people, sometimes strangers, come up to me and do the rub.

No comments: