7.21.2009

I need a bib, please

New milestone. Yesterday I dropped some food and it landed on my stomach. Not the floor. Not my lap. My stomach. I was slightly traumatized by the whole thing, then I chuckled to myself. I have never had a problem with stuff landing on me. I've got a small rack and my stomach never stuck out. Well, the day is here.

And, why did I write this blog at this very second? I just saw something out of the corner of my eye. Apparently I just spilled some water on myself too. Right on the gut.

Ask me again in a couple months when I am ready to pop, but sofar, this being preggo thing is pretty great.

2 comments:

Patti said...

You can also use your belly to hold your plate if your not sitting at the table. But be careful so she doesn't kick it off.

Patti said...

I read you apparently have a name already but you wrote me awhile back and asked for some family names. We have an Emma, Kate, and Catherine. My Grandma Mckee's sisters name was Elsie. I loved Aunt Elsie, but I wouldn't recommend that name. Then there's always Patricia.