7.08.2009

It totally ruined my day

Last week I almost cried over ice cream.

Kenny and I went to Dairy Queen. We were going through the drive through and when they handed Kenny my dipped cone, I almost broke down right there. Instead of the perfect cone I am used to with the swirly top and precise dip, I was handed a tilted, squished, messy disaster. The cone was dipped too far making the chocolate run down the sides of the cone. The ice cream was dripping out of the chocolate shell. It was horrible. Kenny asked if I wanted to get a new one, which I declined, but I was ready to ball. He never saw though. I was in the back seat and ate my monstrosity in silence.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I, too, have standards for my dipped cones. Sorry the experience was so rotten....

Alanna said...

I almost started crying at Baja Fresh...I ordered the wrong salad and when Brian set it on the table tears started welling up...and I threw a fit on how I couldn't eat that. He went up to go buy the right salad...the counter lady must have felt sorry for him and replaced the salad for free.