10.27.2008

I can only WORK at work?

Recently my work has fired about 6 people for inappropriate IM/email/Internet usage. That means 1)No more catching up on all my blogs or favorite websites from work and 2)No more blog posting at work. Frankly, the last thing I want to do when I get home is sit on the computer. I am in front of one for 8 hours a day and I think that is plenty. Unfortunately, this may mean less postings! I am not happy about it and will try to figure out a way to do it anyways. Work is my time to get personal things done! How dare they.

I will leave you with this…



4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ugh, that is AWFUL! I'm fully preparing myself to have to cease my internet usage once I get a new job....

That picture....such a doozy!!

Mimi said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
Sorry about having to work at work...the nerve these employers have these days! :)

Manwebe said...

I feel your pain, baby. We suddenly are blocked from espn's fantasy football site. Regular espn is still unblocked- go figure- but no fantasy football!!! Half the damn league consists of me and my co-workers. And now I can't see the scoreboard to write the weekely newsletter. Why would I waste time at home to do this?

Lauren said...

How dare they MAKE us work! And, can't you guys figure out how to get into sites anyways? Aren't you a computer genius??? :)