10.13.2008

Clearly, the next logical choice

As I have said a few times before, I am always hesitant to speak about anyone at work. Well, unless they have been warned. Then it's perfectly fine. This person has not been warned and I don't even care. I have to tell someone.

There is a woman who sits near me that I may or may not despise. Everything about her may or may not irritate, annoy, or disgust me.

She walked in yesterday morning and sat at her desk. I never acknowledge her or look her way. I pretty much act like she doesn't exist. Next thing I hear is, "Your hair looks different. Is that a wig?"

I look over and this woman that I do not think could possibly do anything else to make me like her less is sporting a wig! She then goes on to say this...

Oh, yeah. I don't like hats. I have never liked hats. So, when the weather gets colder I like to keep warm with different wigs. They keep my head really warm.

I would like to point out that I have nothing against wigs, normally. The one she wore was not even cute. It looked as greasy as her real hair and reminded me of a dead squirrel. So, I guess it's cute if you like to see people with dead, greasy animals on their heads.

No comments: