7.16.2008

This is what we argue about

Me: I am headed up to Denver this weekend to go out with Alanna, Lacey and Brie.

Kenny: You are headed down to Denver?

Me: What? No, up to Denver. It is north of us.

Kenny: But, it's lower in elevation, so you are going down to Denver.

Me: That is a ridiculous way of thinking of things. Pretty much anywhere we go would be "down". (We are at about 6500 ft. here in C Springs)

Kenny: Right. Shouldn't be hard to remember then.

Me: (Rolling eyes) Whatever. I am going to Denver.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Sadly I have had that same conversation (argument) many times. And for the record, I am a colorado springs native and I've always said "going up to Denver" and even "going up to Minnesota" or "going up to Sturgis" purely based on the fact that its north

Lauren said...

That is because you are I are smart cookies. Husbands are stupid ;)

Mimi said...

exactly and stubborn....

Bonnie said...

It's the same with Pueblo! I remember people being like "I'm heading up to Pueblo." Um, no you aren't...

Lauren said...

P-town is DOWN anyway you look at it! Morons