3.05.2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Let's start off by taking a look at my hair since about December. It goes without saying that I have been very bored. My latest decision, going back to blonde, happened last night. I went to get my hair done and after washing it, I went back to the chair to brush it out and dry it. I began brushing it and happened to look down at the brush. There were WADS of my hair in there! I am not talking a few strands, I'm saying you could make a wig out of what ended up in that thing. The look on my face must have been priceless and I just stared at it. The only thing J said was, "Yeah, I knew that would happen." What??? A heads up would have been nice! I know I have been a bit rough on it these past few months (years), but seriously? I guess it was the hair that was bleached the last time and it just couldn't take it this time around. From there on out I was so insanely cautious when I brushed it and was super parinoid when blowing it dry. Actually, I am kindof suprised this didn't happen sooner!
In the end, the color looks awesome and I would totally recommend him to anyone-he does an awesome job with color! I promise! Anyways, the end result is great and I go back in 7 weeks. Wish me (and my hair) luck...

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry you are going bald.

I am very bored at work, and I guess I should make this comment hair-related...

I need a new style...start Googling cute hairstyles for me.