3.24.2008

Back to the grind...

Well, Kenny and I made it home safe and sound last night with only a bit of a delay. I am used to perfect weather now, so the 40 degrees we came home to was a bit chilly for my liking. We had an amazing time on our trip and I am not too happy about being back at work. I woke up this morning and had no idea what I should be doing. An alarm woke me up instead of the sound of waves crashing on shore. I have not had to be fully clothed for an entire week. I forgot my routine for getting ready in the morning. Coffee was never made. My feet are desperately searching for sand. I wanted to use sunscreen instead of lotion. Breakfast wasn't downstairs just waiting for me to arrive. Instead of a beach towel, I had to grab my coat as I walked out the door. My constant buzz from pina coladas and mojitos is completely gone.

This is the view from our room.



4 comments:

Patti said...

Beautiful!

Danielle said...

bee-yotch.

(I only am jealous...)

Lauren said...

Real nice Danielle ;)

Anonymous said...

I really really need an umbrella drink! I have never had one in a coconut . . . too cute!