3.12.2008

Can't.Wait.Much.Longer.

We leave for Mexico on Monday, yes St. Patrick's Day, and I can hardly wait. My hours seem to pass by much slower and I can't take it much longer! My mind has checked out and I am pretty much useless already. Just preparing for a week of doing nothing more than relaxing, eating and drinking entirely too much, and going on fun adventures with Kenny.

For those of you wondering, I am already packed. Suprised? I didn't think so.

I am terribly sorry that we are wrecking St. Patrick's Day for many of you. My apologies for not being here to celebrate with everyone. We will make it up to you, promise.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.....

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

OMG! I can't believe you are going to be traveling on St. Patrick's Day! No Jack Quinn's?! FOR SHAME! :)

Bonnie said...

Oh, and with regard to the title of this blog: that's what she said.