9.17.2008

What the deuce, man

I love Kenny. I adore Kenny. I know how Kenny is when it comes to matters of the backside, and I still love him.

I do not love that Kenny feels the need to leave the bathroom door open when he is dropping a deuce “for better acoustics” or how he describes, in great detail, the piece of crap that just wouldn’t flush. Is it essential that I know this? Does it benefit me in any way? No. He also thinks that when he is in the bathroom, that is an excellent time to catch up with friends/family.

Note: If you ever talk to Kenny on the phone and there is an echo, there is a 99% chance he is on the pot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately a guy thing. For some reason, I think most men feel the need to overshare in this area. Not quite sure I understand it.

bestmama said...

At least he craps. My husband has never taken a shit in his life....or so he says!

Lauren said...

That is hilarious-guys usually broadcast their #2's!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather go to Federal Prison then to EVER have to share a bathroom again. Nothing like having to time bodily functions with another person's schedule.