9.22.2008

It's your neeeeewwwwwwwwww bike!

Kenny has been eyeing the new Harley Davidson VRod Muscle and wanted to see if we could make the numbers work so he could trade in his 2003 Harley Vrod. He drove down to the dealership in Pueblo (Long story short, a sales person at Harley here in town leaves a lot to be desired) and talked to the guys down there. The financial stuff all made sense, so all that was left to do was pick the color.

It doesn't matter if Kenny is buying shoes, peanut butter, or a motorcycle-he cannot make a decision! When we shop for shoes, he goes to one store, and we spend a good hour or two in there. He will try shoes on two or three times and still has cognitive dissonance when we leave. It may very well be the death of me. So, Kenny calls me at work and asks if I can meet him down there to look at the silver bike. He doesn't know if he wants the silver or black one. We had seen the black one here in town earlier in the week.

Silver or black.

I left work and drove 45 minutes to look at a color. Seriously.

This is a picture of the new bike, and I have to say the picture does it no justice. It is so much better in person! We both love it, and I am pretty sure if I allowed it, he would be sleeping next to it in the garage.

5 comments:

Patti said...

Nice! It makes my little Suzuki look like a moped.

Mimi said...

Congratulations! Good thing my husband does not read your blog or you may find HIM sleeping next to it in your garage :)

Lauren said...

That would be hilarious! Thanks for the heads up, just incase he sees the blog ;)

Anonymous said...

That is a really sweet ride!!!! How can you not like the look of a HD??

Manders24 said...

Love the new ride. Too funny, Brad is the same way when it comes to making decisions, I love shopping no matter where I am, but if it is shopping for him, I dread it because god forbid he make a hasty decision :) gotta love them!