8.06.2008

This is the kind of mood I have been in

I called Kenny from work to see what we were going to do when I got home.

"We can go for a run?"

"Oh."

"Play tennis?"

"Welllll...I would really like to just do nothing."

I got home and seriously passed out for close to 2 hours.

I am typing this blog from my Blackberry in bed because I am too lazy to go down to the computer.

I have no motivation to do anything. I think of things to do, but that's as far as I get. We have the Muddy Buddy next weekend and I have not done crap to prepare. I can't let kenny down this year either because last year I totally sucked it up.

I need to be motivated-I need a nice swift kick in the ass.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Have your thyroid levels checked, make sure your lack of energy and motivation is not organic.

Lauren said...

I am better today, but I will definitely keep that in mind! :)

bestmama said...

This is my answer for everything....Pregnant??? :)

Lauren said...

Don't think so! ;)