8.26.2008

Stupid dreams, what a letdown

When someone (usually of the opposite sex) says to you, "You were in my dream last night." What does that usually imply? Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhht. Majority of the time it means that it involved you, them and perhaps some very compromising positions. Maybe some handcuffs. Whatever. You get my drift.

I think that, perhaps, I may be the lamest dreamer alive.

I have told people that I dreamt about them and they get that look like, "Well, was I any good?" I hate to be the bearer of bad news when telling them that we just ran some errands, hung out at my house, did laundry, or went to grab some coffee. Seriously, every single time I have a "hot guy" dream, nothing happens! I am totally getting screwed. Actually, I guess I'm not.

The other night I had a dream with Christian Bale. You want to know what steamy details I have?

None.

I met up with him to get his ring cleaned.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? It must be the wiring in the brain. Almost all my dreams involving a hottie ends with a great cardio workout. I'm not sure I'd change the outcome if I could however!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I never have naughty dreams about hott guys! Just nightmares about nasty things with ugly guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Manders24 said...

That is too funny. Just wait until you get pregnant, then you'll start having dreams about other women! It's true it happened to me and Sarah, pregnancy screws with ya especially in your dreams.

Lauren said...

A-Ha ha-nice. They would be welcome at this point! At least I would be getting some action!