9.08.2009

Latest ultrasound



Our cousin, Amanda, owns a business called Miracle in Motion and when we were out visiting she offered to do a 3D/4D ultrasound for us. I was not planning on getting one, but I am so happy that I did! I can't believe that she only weighs about 3 lbs right now and she's already got those chubby cheeks! We had the room filled with family and it was a really good time. If you want to see the rest of the pictures from my appointment, they are on the link to the right.
Vacation pictures will be posted soon as well. My home computer didn't download everything it was supposed to last night. Stupid computer.

4 comments:

Lindsley said...

LAUREN!! These are so great! She is so beautiful. I've seen several of these and have always been a little creeped out by the melty look of baby's skin. Not your little L! Look at those lips!

Mimi said...

What a little sweetie pie! Great sneak peak :)

Danielle said...

Lauren! Those are all SOOO good. We had Grant's done and they did not look like this!! Amazing!!

She's precious!!

Nicole said...

She's beautiful!! But what did we expect...she is part Kenny!

Love them!!! Can't wait to meet her!