9.17.2009

32 weeks


8 more Thursdays until L is here! Yesterday I woke up sore, sat through work sore and came home feeling sore. I haven't felt achy for an entire day up until now and I hope it was short lived. It was draining! Today I am a little better, but still a tiny bit uncomfortable. With 8 (ish) more weeks to go, I hope this is not going to stick around from here on out.
This weekend, Kenny and I (and the girls) are going to have some pictures taken. A friend of mine is going to take some "non-cheesy" preggo pictures for us to hang up in L's room as well as a few other places. We are really looking forward to it. I have been wanting to do them for weeks now but wasn't allowed because I wasn't "big enough". She even asked if I wanted to push it back some more. No way!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Yah, you have to look pregnant to actually take preggo pictures. You look Marvelous!

Lauren said...

Thanks, Auntie P!

Mimi said...

Your belly looks perfect for preggo pics. Have fun!!

bestmama said...

Post the pics as soon as you can! I want to see them!!!!