1.07.2010

Mom brain: Part deux

I have turned the corner and am now a full blown idiot. This morning, when getting ready to feed Lennon, I set my cup of coffee down on the bed. It was not an empty cup. We can all see where this is going. Not two seconds later, the entire cup spilled, soaking into the relatively new temperpedic mattress. Why would I think that a cup could stand upright on a mattress that I was sitting on?

About an hour ago, I was getting ready to do some laundry. I had on a green robe that was rather disgusting so I took it off right before I started the load and threw it in. Along with my cell phone which was in the pocket.

So now we have a new Bissell green machine (that I used to clean the mattress) and I am without a phone.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Hilarious! You just have something more important to focus on now.