3.21.2010

Board up the doors and windows and cut the phone lines

Well, my Lennon is still not 100%. The medication she is on for the reflux seems to be helping (it's the second one we have tried), but she is still always tired and is not eating that well. I tried to go about my day yesterday and we went to lunch. That lasted about 15 minutes and then she started to cry. So, we came home. This is so not normal for her. I haven't talked to my family or friends in a couple weeks and I just don't want to do anything. I want for her to be back to her normal, cheerful, adorable self. We had another rough night last night too. I'm not sure what's going on and it is so frustrating that I can't figure it out or fix it. When I tell the Dr. that she is always tired and not eating much, he seems to not be too concerned about it. I know this will pass sooner or later, but it's really rough on everyone and just makes me so sad.

1 comment:

Erin S. said...

That is terrible! Poor little girl. If you think the doctor is missing something get a second opinion!! Mother's know when something is wrong with their babies. Especially ones that are home with them most or all of the time.