11.11.2009

Exactly what can we make out of this?

Kenny had the day off today. We went out to lunch, did some errands, visited a friend, and I had a Dr. appt. The entire day, I was trying to convince Kenny to go to the grocery store with me. We have no food in the house and I figured we needed to stock up before L arrives. I honestly thought it would be a couple hundred dollar trip. Here is a picture of what we ended up with. Really? What the hell can we make with any of this?

Tortilla chips
Summer sausage
Butter
1 can of pumpkin
1 can of soup
String cheese
Potatoes
English muffins
OJ
Creamer
1 box of club crackers
2 lbs of ground meat
That's it.
Pathetic. We are totally screwed.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Where are the fruits and veggies??? You have to keep up your strength, your gonna be busy.

Anonymous said...

I see pumpkin, potatoes, and OJ - there is veges and fruits -
looks like Kenny will eat out and Lauren will have good yummy hospital food - best of luck,
Kathi Park

Mary said...

Nah, you'll be fine. You won't do a lot of cooking at first and you'll get meals from family and friends. If you had too much food in the house, it would go bad. The way I see it, it was a smart shopping trip!!! :)