11.02.2009

Come on, already

I have 10 more days until my due date, but as I have said a million times before, I am convinced that L is coming early. As I have also said, I am pretty sure it is more of a wish, but whatever. I have all these plans made between now and the 12th and I have been secretly hoping (until now) that I can't make any of it because I will be having a baby. Sofar, it is not going so well. Still pregnant. I do not do well with patience.

This may be a life lesson for me and I don't appreciate it. I would rather learn it some other time.

Spicy food with a side of castor oil, anyone? Think I will just go for a walk instead.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm thinking labor thoughts for you and hoping the list of options for inducing labor work for L! ;)

Carly said...

She can't come until my new lens gets here :)

Manders24 said...

Jaxon came 9 days early. So maybe the 3rd is your lucky day! Honestly walking is the best thing you can do! I did a lot of it, cause I was determined to make him come early. Good luck!