2.19.2009

Thank you Denver Restaurant Week 2009!


I am so excited about my date night next Friday! Denver has an annual Denver Restaurant Week where you can choose from over 200 restaurants serving a 3 course dinner for $52.80 per couple! Incase you are not familiar,Denver is one mile above sea level, which is 5280 feet, so that's why the meals are $52.80. Anyways, I made a reservation at Bistro Vendome and booked the night at The Curtis, which coincidentally happens to be $52.80 for the night! I am so excited! Have I mentioned that already?
A bit about each place:
Bistro Vendome, designed to evoke the look and feel of a long-established, family-owned bistro plucked from a Parisian street corner, features a carefully crafted menu that contains a wealth of French flavors served in a comfortable and charming environment.
The Curtis: You don’t just stay at The Curtis, you experience it! We are committed to good old-fashioned fun. From the minute you walk through our lobby doors, you are immersed in the best of pop-culture. You’ll find cartoons playing in our lobby. Each of our guest room floors has a personality all its own. Every detail has been revved up to create a boutique, one of a kind Denver Colorado hotel experience. You can even get a wake-up call from Elvis or Austin Powers!

8 comments:

Mimi said...

you're going to love Bistro Vendome -- one of my favorite restaurants in Denver

Lauren said...

My friend suggested it-we are really looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! We did 5280 week last year...its a good deal!

Steve said...

There having Resturant Week here in Cleveland too. It seems to be a little cheaper than the 52.80. If I heard it right it was dinner for two for 30.00 here. I'm not talking McDonalds either. There are some really nice resturants on the list of participants.

Lauren said...

Right on-that is a great deal! Are you going to do it?

Steve said...

Don't think so, I usually avoid downtown Cleveland. Some valid reasons and some just because I don't feel like driving that far when we have good resturants much closer. Our schedules right now pretty much consist of sleep, work, eat and pay bills to stave off the bill collector. The stimulus assistance will never make it to our level. I don't have salt harvest mice to protect or a high speed rail that needs built through my property. I think I'll invite Obama and Biden over for a deer hunt. I'll hire Dick Cheney to lead the hunt, Teddy Kennedy will drive them to and from the hunt and Bill Clinton will entertain their wives and daughters while there out. Its my way of mending fences so we can reach across the aisle.

Lauren said...

Woah, woah! How did we go from restaurants and hotels to politics? Yuck! Let's get back to delicious food ;)

Steve said...

Unfortunately right now its all connected.