11.10.2008

Apparently, three's a crowd

Kimberly emailed me a picture of the most adorable puppy ever, named Trout, who is a puppy mill rescue and in need of a home. He is 4 months old, grey and white with blue eyes, and an Italian Greyhound.

Freaking adorable.

I guess she also sent it to Kenny and when I got home for lunch he said how he was trying to call the lady to go see him.

What? We are getting him? Really?

No. I just wanted to go see him. Kimberly sent me the application too.

So, you are going to see the adorable puppy with no intention of getting him. Are you going to fill out the application?

Yes and no. I just want to see how cute he is.

You can't do that. I can't do that! We will want him!

YOU can't do that. That's why you were not going to go with me.

Oh.

Do we need another dog? Nope. Absolutely not. Do I want freaking adorable precious cute as a button Trout? Yes! Yes! Yes! So discussions about Trout lasted until Saturday afternoon, when the final decision was made (by Kenny) that we are not going to try to get him.

What a mean husband I have.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Sounds exactly how this scenario would play out in our house too -

...and they are mean! ;)