4.18.2010

Well.....Um.....

This whole blog thing of mine has really been in the pooper lately, no? All that gets posted anymore are sad tales or monthly pictures of L. The reason? I have this thing where I am afraid to voice when things are going well with Lennon. I don't like to talk about it with other people and I especially don't want to blog about it. I am afraid that the second I voice it, it will change, and not for the better. When people ask me how she is, I just say great. I don't want to get into specifics. It's totally ridiculous, I know. I can't help it. But, if something is not going well, I figure no harm in talking about it. So, to sum it up that is why my blog sucks as of late. I guess you could say it's a good thing really.

I need to just write about other things and then it won't be an issue. I could talk about the fact that we get to go to St. Thomas in less than 2 weeks. Or, that Kenny now works in the Springs again and instead of having an hour drive to work, he is only 7 minutes away. Or, I could talk about the fact that his birthday is coming up pretty soon, but he gets no present from me. Why? Why am I a horrible, mean, uncaring wife? Because of wheels and tires. That's why. Ask him for details. Thank God the wheel and tire situation is over. It was becoming totally divorce worthy (not really).

Alright. I will try to be better.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I completely, 100%, absolutely understand!!
I tend to gravitate towards blogging about milestones that are irreversible. Looking forward to your posts about "other things." :)