12.26.2009

Mom brain is in full force

Wow. Sometimes I even amaze myself. My brain is no more. I heard this would happen, but I can't say I believed it really would. I have turned useless.

Three times now, THREE times, I have forgotten shoes. SHOES. Yeah, and it's winter. I could maybe excuse it if it was summer, but not winter. One time I was even in the car driving away. Completely ridiculous.

Kenny used to rely on me for important dates and events. Now, if it isn't written in the planner, I am not responsible nor does it even exist as far as I'm concerned.

This does not mean that when wanting to hang out with us, that Kenny should be your main contact. Bad idea. Keep me on speed dial for that one. As long as its written, it will happen.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Funny! Read my latest blog, I just addressed my brain issues. I didn't see your blog till after I finished mine. We both have information overload.

bestmama said...

I swear after having Nicholas EVERYTHING changed. He ruined me....I used to be a good speller, after having Nickle, yeah no more! Plus, he ruined my hair, my skin...and I also usually call my kids, Kelly-bob-Nickle0Julian at least 4 times a day. Maybe if I have another one it would reverse itself??? HMMMMM