4.16.2009

Stupid gym

Why is it that whenever we don’t belong to a gym, all I want to do is go and when we have a membership, it's the last thing I want to do? We are currently donating to 24 Hour Fitness. I don’t think we have been for close to a month. I want to go, but when I get home I get so unmotivated. It only gets worse if I wait for Kenny to get home. Then I feel bad for leaving the dogs again. Then I am hungry for dinner. Then I am tired. Excuses, excuses. Every time I go I feel so great after and wonder why I don’t go every single day. It really helped when I had a personal trainer because I had to go-not a choice.

I would much rather be outside walking, hiking, or riding my bike but the weather needs to be nice to do that! We have another storm coming through the next few days, so there goes that idea for the weekend.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Yea we make charitable contributions (& excuses) to the YMCA each month - at least Dylon uses it for youth activities, so it's not a total waste

Patti said...

If we got paid to work out it would be much easier to go.

Lauren said...

I completely agree. I froze our membership, so now we can't go :)
That's makes it much easier to not feel bad about it!